Sunday, May 3, 2015

Keeping the Travel Blog Alive: Tamarindo, Costa Rica

My sabbatical is long over. Only 5 years and 25 days until I'm eligible for the next sabbatical, but who's counting?!

I'm back in Costa Rica for the third time! I once heard Costa Rica described as "Canada of Central America" - peaceful, beautiful and friendly (but warmer), so naturally it's hard for this Canadian to stay away!


Sunset glamour shots at Playa Tamarindo

It's always interesting to learn how other travelers find out about a travel destination. Witch's Rock Surf Camp (WRSC) is one of the popular surf camps that gets a lot of word of mouth. I first learned about WRSC when I was in Montezuma last year, and most of the campers I've met learned about the place through friends who have returned to this magical spot year after year. One person has been here consistently for the past 20 years before the place was even built.

It's not surprising that I'm now in the camp (pun intended) of "I love Witch's Rock Surf Camp" after a week of paradise.

Enjoying the WRSC pool
Beachfront location with an infinity pool

I see lots more wavecation to come! 

See ya later, witches!

No comments:

Post a Comment